A Little Laughter, A Little Emotion.....A Lot of Reality

Monday, May 4, 2009

Ben the Birthday Boy


Can't believe that my baby boy is FOUR---Happy Birthday little Ben!


It doesn't seem that long ago that that he entered the world. He was the biggest baby...nearly 9 pounds! They seemed to get bigger each time. From five months on, Dr. D became tired of seeing me every month...and hearing me complain about how huge I was getting. By eight months, instead of arguing with me, he would just measure my tummy quietly...and two weeks later, he agreed with me that the baby was getting bigger than me! ;) He even began to remark how interesting it was going to be to get this chubby baby out---jokester. By then, he didn't argue at all when I convinced him that the baby refused to come out and insisted on an appointment for induction. Then, what a piece of cake! He should have listened to me sooner.


Unless God has some other freaky plan, Ben is probably the last baby in the tummy. Do I miss that? Sometimes that thought makes me a little sad; but, I think my house is full---3 boisterous and handsome boys, and a beautiful, sassy girl. It's all I can handle...even though the miracle of birth is such a wonderful thing...AND, tiny babies are the sweetest thing on earth.










Happy 4th to my "baby."

No comments:

Post a Comment