A Little Laughter, A Little Emotion.....A Lot of Reality

Friday, March 20, 2009

Splash Time

The last Hurrah of Spring Break...Splash Time at Legacy Park. This time with five kids, as Sam has been pleading all week to have his buddy Phillip over. It all worked out okay, and they were even brave enough to go down the water slide.



As I trailed Lydia around the fountains, I gazed longingly up at the treadmills and weight sets. Haven't gotten to work out since Jason broke his arm and had knee surgery in January---that whole series of events really crushed my workout momentum (as he claimed the four kids would be too much for someone with a broken limb and bum knee?)!



Maybe once out of my cold medication fog, I'll escape there for an hour or two. After this week, maybe a long soak in the hot tub too :)




























No comments:

Post a Comment