A Little Laughter, A Little Emotion.....A Lot of Reality

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Packing, Packing :((

Yuck, yuck, yuck!!! Packing is my worst chore ever....something about it is just wrong. I can't put my finger on it. The whole process of it makes me dread my trip for some reason. But, it's almost done, so I guess I can go to sleep for a few hours and enjoy the upcoming weekend.

Maybe I can squeeze the gym and a massage into my Tan-Tar-A stay in between conferences and a presentation? Doubtful, but I'm prepared for a treadmill or great running weather, even if my sneakers never make it out of the bag!

Fun :) ---four kids going to Grandma's, me going to the Lake!
Not Fun :( ---packing all of life's necessities for four kiddos and me (only to come back on Sunday exhausted, with chores to be done, and ready for a vacation!)...See? There is something wrong with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment