A Little Laughter, A Little Emotion.....A Lot of Reality

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mama Bear Finally Gets Sick

I've been avoiding the kids' sick germs for the past 6 weeks...but, supplements can save you only until you let your guard down. The virus has finally caught me and it looks as if I may start my Spring Break with chills, fever, a stabbing soreness in my larynx, and pressure in my middle ears. :(( The others are getting better, but Ben is sick along with me. Yesterday I coaxed him outside, and he and I enjoyed some much needed sun to heat our bones and gain a little natural vitamin D :)

As Mommies don't have much time to be sick, the sight of green grass and Spring bulbs peeking through the ground was enough to keep me going (half-way). We managed to sow some grass seed and bake a chocolate sheet cake for Jason....hopefully he won't take the germs back to NY with him---nothing adds to the misery like being sick away from home :(

No comments:

Post a Comment