A Little Laughter, A Little Emotion.....A Lot of Reality

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Raina!


To my niece on the East Coast...






Have a wonderful day Raina-Girl! Your party looked SO fun! That butterfly pinata your Mommy made is SO cool...and your cake---how pretty!










Raina is our animal lover at the moment---I had fun sending her a robotic cat for Christmas (one that moves and sounds like a real kitty). Kind of creepy when I could hear it "talking" to me in the back of the van and even after I wrapped it up to take to the post office...I could hear it moving and meowing in there! Aunt Andrea and I debated about whether the thing would cause my little niece nightmares...we decided to take the risk and tossed it in the cart. As I suspected, she loved it.

1 comment:

  1. Raina loved seeing herself on the computer! She had such a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete