A Little Laughter, A Little Emotion.....A Lot of Reality

Monday, January 5, 2009

Calvin on "Creativity"

I keep wondering...why do I blog? Perhaps Calvin has the answer ;-)



Calvin and Hobbes January, 1995


Soon the University semester begins again, so no more boredom...and that means no more time to blog..."creativity" (or my 'blab') will have to take a backseat for a few months :-)
By the way, why the C & H lately? During my vacation free-time and de-cluttering my house, I rediscovered my old Calvin and Hobbes comic book down on a shelf. I had almost forgotten about my favorite mischievous little friend and his tiger that I used to love reading twenty years ago. I re-read his schemes and ponderings with new interest now, because he reminds me of the boys in my house...he is certainly much like each of my three boys all rolled into one---so, my fondness of him was renewed (and I always wanted a stuffed animal that could talk!) :))

No comments:

Post a Comment