A Little Laughter, A Little Emotion.....A Lot of Reality

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Night Before Gotcha




Tonight is the last night of having one little girl.  Tomorrow, there will be two and it is such a wonderful thought.  After bringing Lydia home, I never imagined that we would be able to do this again, but here we are.  I'm so happy for Lydia to have a sister and for Vivian to have a home.










Earlier today we met our guide for the week and she brought a sweet little book of updated photos and her daily schedule, etc.  Tomorrow she will be in our arms...the wait has finally ended.









Tonight we went out to explore the hotel a little.  Found a "bamboo forest" in the the courtyard, the pool and weight room, and then went to eat.

























The poor waiter at the restaurant!  He was happy to see us (to be able to interact with Americans) until he realized that his English wasn't as great as he thought!  What a stress out for him!  After I realized I was off the hotel Wifi network and the translation app on my phone wouldn't work, it took drawing pictures to get Jason a fork and pantomime to get Lydia some dumplings...universal communication strategies, I guess.  I think that poor guy was ready to see us leave :)





Tomorrow we have a new little girl!  Jet lag is gone, but think I won't be able to sleep one bit...







No comments:

Post a Comment