A Little Laughter, A Little Emotion.....A Lot of Reality

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Babies!



We all took turns holding this sweet baby. What a cute chubby face! From what we gathered, this little one is not a "special needs" baby. We couldn't get enough of her! I sought her out every time we went to the orphanage...wish I could have understood what her name was. I wanted to put her in my backpack and sneak out with her---I'm sure I wouldn't have gotten far...I think that's illegal :-) But, we all wanted to take several with us....wish it was that easy.


The boys and Lydia took turns decorating the wall in the play room with some stickers that we brought.








A serious baby girl, probably 14-15 months old. This one didn't smile very much. She seemed healthy though...and what a pretty face!


No comments:

Post a Comment