A Little Laughter, A Little Emotion.....A Lot of Reality

Friday, June 11, 2010

Chinese Celebration & Dance Recital Tomorrow



Tomorrow is the celebration of the Chinese Dragon Boat Festival in KC at the Plaza. Lydia dances with her group during part of the program. I'm nervous for her. At age 3 she has no idea what a nice event this is, and I hope she doesn't freak out. Also hoping that she remembers her moves as a butterfly and doesn't fly off the stage!

Location: Café Corner, in the Country Club Plaza
– On Ward Parkway betweenJ. C. Nichols and Wyandotte

Date and Time: Saturday, June 12, 2010 10:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. The performances begin around noon.

www.kcca-online.org.

I love my boys, but also super happy that I have a little girl :) Smiles and thanks to the Lord, the giver of all perfect gifts (my Lydia).

1 comment: