A Little Laughter, A Little Emotion.....A Lot of Reality

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas in Indiana





Happy to spend time with my family in Indiana...the kids were excited about the French Lick Springs Resort. Me too, actually :)


I have admired this historic hotel since I was a little girl and of course never stayed there because we always bunked up with family. Now, we have the chance...and managed to snag a superb room---so big that 12 of us could have stayed in there! However, I'm sure my sister and her family were just as content to have us down the hall :)



http://frenchlick.com/hotels/index.jsp









The kids relaxing in bed, waiting for Santa.














Pizza and bowling in the hotel on Christmas Eve.








Lydia playing in the water







40 degrees outside, so we snuck out to the hot tub :)




Kids loved the dolphin fountain










Sam, Grayson, Ben, Jack, Lydia, Emma, and Raina



The girls having fun, leaping across the beds!















The boys goofing around

















Cousins, catching up and acting loud, I'm sure. We only had one complaint...a grumpy old man, who yelled at the kids for running down the hallway to my sister's room. Grinch....on Christmas Eve...really?





No comments:

Post a Comment